System EngineerWe are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who share our goal of developing and providing the highest quality of services to our growing customer base.
Due to further expansion, S&T Serbia is seeking to offer to the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to work as part of our team in the role of:
System Engineer (m/f)
In this position we expect from you to successfully:
• Participate and lead projects in line with S&T project methodology
• Work on datacenters system implementation, outsourcing and customer support
• Conduct independent configuration, installation, putting into production, customization and optimization of systems and equipment
• Provide on-site and remote troubleshooting and support services to customers under SLA
• Constantly keep up-to-date and improve knowledge to the highest level. Achieve partners’ certificates for demanding expertise
• Achieve and devote to high customers’ satisfaction
• Advise clients regarding technical architecture for their systems, check if proposed solution is in line with company procedures
• Conduct technical, consulting and pre-sales activities in the areas of operating systems, databases, servers, storage, backup and archiving, virtualization, datacenter outsourcing, business continuity and others using technologies of vendors: HP, IBM, EMC, Oracle/SUN, Brocade, Quantum, Microsoft, Red Hat, VMware and others
• Lead user courses and conduct mentoring when needed
• Perform other tasks as per direct manager instructions
We also expect you to demonstrate:
• At least 3 years of past experience related to installation, configuration and maintenance of servers, storages and SAN mid and high-end systems (e.g., IBM POWER, Oracle/SUN Sparc, EMC Data Domain, EMC VNX, EMC Symmetrix VMAX, HP 3PAR, etc.)
• At least 3 years of past experience in backup and archiving systems: installation, configuration and maintenance (e.g., EMC Networker, EMC Avamar, IBM Tivoli, HP Data Protector, etc.)
• At least 3 years of past experience related to installation, configuration and maintenance of Server OS (Windows, Linux and Unix – IBM AIX and Oracle/SUN Solaris)
• Past experience in Server OS clusters: installation, configuration and maintenance (e.g., Windows, Linux and Unix)
• Past experience in virtualization technologies: installation, configuration and maintenance (e.g., VMware, Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle/SUN, IBM PowerVM, HP, etc.)
• Past experience in database systems administration: installation, configuration and maintenance (e.g., Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2, etc.)
• Higher education degree, preferably ETF or School of Electrical Engineering
• Current technical certificates
• Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
• Driving License B category
• Financial stability, continuous growth and business success
• Strong opportunities for professional growth, by enhancing skills through extensive training, participation in huge innovative projects and generally by taking on new tasks in order to develop the employees
• Attractive compensation packages with varied ways of rewarding success and benefits tailored to our local markets.
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, contact us and let’s talk.
The deadline for applications is February 26th 2016.