Support TechnicianWe are always seeking motivated individuals who share our goal of developing and providing the highest quality of services to our growing customer base.
We look for people that have the desire and ability to continuously learn and grow, and who are committed to quality and excellence. Our reputation is based on the professionalism, competence and quality of our people.
We are offering the opportunity for talented individuals to join our company in the role of:
In this role, you will provide maintenance of the various IT equipment types, often on customer site, by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the assigned users.
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
• Good knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Good knowledge of hardware
• Comprehensive understanding and experience in desktop, data center and network infrastructures
• Experience with printing and mobile technologies would be considered as an advantage
• Ability to conduct oneself in business world
• Active knowledge of English language
• Working experience in corporate IT environment will be considered as an advantage
• Clean driving License B category
• Personal traits – precision, ethics, trust, rigor, passion
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, apply and let’s talk.
The deadline for applications is May 24th 2016.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.