Junior .NET DeveloperWe are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who share our goal of developing and providing the highest quality of services to our growing customer base. Our future colleague should show innovative and creative approach, passion for work s/he does, desire and ability to continuously learn and grow, and be committed to deliver quality and excellence.
Due to further expansion, S&T Serbia is seeking to offer to the right candidate to join our team in the role of:
Junior .NET Developer
In this position we expect from you to successfully:
• Participate in project for software solutions using Microsoft .NET Framework, fully following coding standards and in line with agile software development methodologies
• Test and determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
• Document solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
• Review project information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
• Work on broadening technical knowledge in line with the assigned mentor plan
• Ensure customer satisfaction during implementation of software solutions and software support activities, including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns, but assuring effective utilization
• Coordinate and cooperate closely with other members of the team and within S&T community in order to deliver excellent contentment of clients' requests
• Prepare suitable reports and keeps the arranged records
• University degree in Technical or Computer Sciences
• Minimum basic knowledge of .NET (preferably MVC)
• Minimum basic knowledge of RDBMS namely SQL Server
• Fluency in English language (spoken and written)
• Working on challenging and complex projects
• Strong opportunities for professional growth, by enhancing skills through extensive training, participation in huge innovative projects and generally by taking on new tasks in order to develop the employees
• Financial stability, continuous growth and business success
• Attractive compensation packages with varied ways of rewarding success and benefits tailored to our local markets.
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, contact us and let’s talk.
The deadline for applications is September 21st 2016.