SAP Consultant (MM)We are always on the lookout for motivated individuals who share our goal of developing and providing the highest quality of services to our growing customer base. Our future colleague should show innovative and creative approach, passion for work s/he does, desire and ability to continuously learn and grow, and be committed to deliver quality and excellence.
Due to further expansion, S&T Serbia is seeking to offer to the right candidate to join our team in the role of:
SAP Consultant (MM)
In this position we expect from you to successfully:
- Work as SAP Consultant on S&T Serbia customer projects
- Perform the designated role to support the project requirements
- Work with S&T Serbia customers to analyze requirements, design and deliver SAP based solutions
- Manage, plan, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Working knowledge of MM SAP module
- Good academic background - Technical, Computer Engineering, Economics or similar
- Participation in at least one completed SAP project
- SAP certification would be considered as an advantage
- Excellent English proficiency
- Driving License B category
- Team spirit and ability to work independently if needed
- Personal traits - ethics, trust, rigor, passion
- Working on challenging and complex projects
- Strong opportunities for professional growth, by enhancing skills through extensive training, participation in huge innovative projects and generally by taking on new tasks in order to develop the employees
- Financial stability, continuous growth and business success
- Attractive compensation packages with varied ways of rewarding success and benefits tailored to our local markets
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, contact us and let’s talk.
S&T Serbia, part of Austrian based international corporation S&T AG, is one of the leading companies in IT services in Adriatic region. S&T Serbia combines world class technology with regional expertise and strong local understanding of customers’ needs and expectations. It has been present on Serbian market for 20 years.