Junior IT Sales SpecialistWe are passionate about helping clients solve complex business challenges through technology. With expertize and innovation we can help our clients capitalize on trends and anticipate what’s ahead because market shifts and technology trends demand fresh thinking.
We look for people that have the desire and ability to continuously learn and grow, and who are committed to achieving results through professionalism, competence and quality.
We are offering the opportunity for talented individuals to join our company in a position of:
Junior IT Sales Specialist
In this role, you will be part of the team responsible for the sales of new ICT projects and services such as consultancy, multi-vendor maintenance & support, design & implementation of ICT platforms & applications, Business solutions, Infrastructure solutions, service & outsourcing contracts. You will be supported by a team of ICT specialists, consultants and engineers and will cooperate with delivery to define and develop the customer satisfaction and offer. You will consistently put the customer first & actively look for business opportunities & creative business solutions that can add competitive value to the customer.
• University degree or graduate student in technical field - preferably Faculty of Electrical Engineering
• 1+ working experience in IT sales or delivery and/or relevant certification/training for system administration, servers, operating systems, virtualization, ITIL or similar is preferred and will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent English proficiency
• Driving License B category
• Personal traits - ethics, trust, rigor, passion
• Above market financial remuneration and attractive compensation packages with varied ways of rewarding success and benefits
• Financial stability, continuous growth and business success
• Strong opportunities for professional growth, by enhancing skills through extensive trainings and participation in innovative projects and generally by taking on new tasks
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, apply and let’s talk.
Deadline for applications: 26.05.2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.