IT strategy and processes
IT perfectly appliedThe S&T CIO services support CIOs in the creation of efficient structures and processes so that IT departments can successfully manage the demands placed on them.
The starting point for an IT transformation is, in many cases, the preparation or review of the IT strategy. S&T support companies with goal-oriented IT transformations. This applies to the IT organizational level (IT governance, IT organizational structure, IT process organization) and the IT architectural level (IT standards, IT development planning).
These steps are comprised of the following services:
- Design and implementation of IT strategies and corresponding sub-strategies: e-business strategy, ERP strategy (Enterprise Resource Planning), sourcing strategy
- Design and implementation of concepts for the transformation of IT organizations and corresponding sub-organizations: account management, competence center, operations
- Design and implementation of IT processes: architecture management, project portfolio management, service management, financial management
- Evaluation and introduction of tools for supporting IT processes
- Overseeing of the implementation of IT strategies and IT organizations as a project or program manager
- Coaching of CIOs and management teams
- Clarity and transparency regarding the IT strategy, IT environment and IT organization
- Increase in the value-contribution of IT in a business
- Increase in the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT organization
- Professionalization of the IT organization and its staff
- Resources deployment focused on long-term success