We always seek motivated individuals who share our goal of developing and providing the highest quality of services to our growing customer base.
S&T Serbia offers exceptional opportunities to work as part of our international team as a consultant, working with leading edge companies on major IT projects. We look for people that have the desire and ability to continuously learn and grow, and who are committed to quality and excellence. Our reputation is based on the professionalism, competence and quality of our people.
We are offering the opportunity to join our company within Network and Security Projects team as:
Network Security Engineer
- Performing analysis of network, security and QoS needs and contribution to design, integration, installation, maintenance and administration of hardware and software including routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems and voice infrastructure
- Support the security-related maintenance of other IT infrastructure
- Take part in security incident resolution and emergency response
- Support the deployment of new enabling technologies to achieve the defined security goals
- Outsourcing services for other companies in network/security infrastructure administration (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Actively and continuously promote and contribute to improvements of security operations, e.g. security monitoring, vulnerability management, threat detection, risk analysis, and threat prevention
- Project management and execution, pre-sales support
- Collaborate across security domains in an international work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum three years of experience in network administration and securit
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of
- Routing and switching technologies (EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, VLAN, VRF, STP, QoS) TCP/IP protocols: DNS, SSH, FTP, Telnet, HTTPS, SFTP, NTP, DHCP, SNMP
- Design, configuration, implementation of solution such as: Next Generation Firewall, Web Application or Database Firewall, Intrusion Detection and Prevention systems, Privileged Access Management/Control, SIEM
- Cisco CCNA or higher, obligatory
- CheckPoint CCSA or higher, preferred
- Well known cyber security vendor certification, preferred
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Team spirit and ability to work independently if needed
- Driving License B category
- Attractive compensation packages with varied ways of rewarding success
- Financial stability, continuous growth and business success
- Strong opportunities for professional growth, by enhancing skills through extensive trainings and participation in innovative projects and generally by taking on new tasks in order to develop experience and knowledge
If you consider yourself to be one of the best, please apply and let’s talk.
S&T Serbia, part of Austrian based international corporation S&T AG, is one of the leading companies in IT services in Europe. S&T Serbia combines world class technology with regional expertise and strong local understanding of customers’ needs and expectations. It has been present on Serbian market for 25 years. Additional information can be found at www.snt.rs and www.snt.at .